Tuesday, April 14, 2009

GYM gym , SLIM slim!!!!! ^^

yea,....at last get my gym member card........


ha ha pay (rm 60) for this.....

long time didnt go dy......



enjoy it.......wanna jadi slim!!!!








the ball already " not angin" (purple)





the green one very berat.....
i don wan muscle jadi big.....^^
wan slim,but don wan muscle jadi kasar....



like to jump on this,......ya hoooooooooooo







over view....... only this loh.......
so, tired dy thn thinking wanna go back take shower loh...

AFTER go gym....................................


my study table.......
wait.....

because of this , the CURTAIN ............(light green)
actually spoilt dy,....
thn, maintenance ppl come n fix it
making so many "snow"



feel very angry.....
y????
my room mate didnt cover my things.....





have to kemas...........
lazy..............@~@


OMG, SOOO mesy.......





see my note book so dirty.,....
so many dust.....
at last, still finish cleaning my room,..
thn, faster faster go bon bon,.................
wah,....."shuan"~~~~.......................
very tired sambil online also can sleep,...
thn, go slp.....
ZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz













No comments: