Wednesday, May 19, 2010

我就是这样!XD

17/5/2010 ,捐了第一包血!好高兴!!!! 450ml( de nurse said 1st time i gv u discount 50 ml) haha~




i scare of pain,
结果被刺了三针,。。。。
爽到,。。。。。auOOOOooooo ><
de whole procedure , specialy whn de nurse wan to inserted de needle,......
also scare of gain weight lo,....
heard ppl said if donate blood thn will gain w,
thts y till nw thn i decided to donate my "extra" blood,......

i wan to stay healthy ,..... wan t continue it,.... evry 3 mon i wil go!
another thngs till now i hvn do!
I WAN TO DONATE MY ORGAN!!!
bt parents no allow! apa macam????
im from medical line lo,......
thy gt thier reason la,...... i will persuade thm, one day!
don care,i will do it,...
i will , i will,..... i will donate my body, all my organ if i die,.....
include who i marry also cnt stop my decision,
don care!!!, "u " should support me.....
die dy wht,... wht for to keep de body???
WHT A WASTE!!!!!
donate to those who is living who need it,.....
if i decide dy thn i will nt change it,....
ya ya,..... im donkey!!!!!!
i jus hope can help more ppl,...
safe more life, .....
do some meaningful?.....
make life different!
i love my life^^
p/s: sori mom n dad, i knw u guys love me,...
n i love u all too,.... hope both of u will support me!
life is so wonderful,..^^


No comments: