Tuesday, October 13, 2009

busy life ,....tired,.... stress++++

recently really tired n buzy,.....
posting posting posting~~~~
huh,.........

the time really pass so fast,.....
day by day,..... one mon gone,...
now alreally middle of oct,....
going to nov,....n hving exam,...
stress,.....really make me cant breath,......
time~~~ pls, wait for me~~~

wht should i do,.......
nt understand wht the hell tutor teaching bout,....
the point is , nt listerning in class,.....
awes slp in the class,.....
im going mad!!!!!!

posting,..working,...assignment,...exam,....
relationship things,.....bla ,..bla ,...bla,....
too many things come over,.....
i cant cope!!!!

im tired of it,......
too tired!!!!!!
sienz,.........

i need free done,.....
need understanding,...
need breath,....
really need a place to breath,......

p/s: Oh , GOD pls gv me strength,power,....make my heart strong enough to face all this things,.....
show me the way,.... tell me wht should i do,........

No comments: