Monday, July 6, 2009

so long didnt up date,...... im bck,....^^

时间真的过得好快好快。。。。。
一下子,回来kl one week dy,......
sienzzzz
i hate town life style!!!!!
wht to do???? this one is life............



last three week, i went bck to my sweet home,......
i love my family,.....i miss thm........
my little bro also came to kl to continue his study,......
he nw still under age,.... ha ha ha,..... so young to leave family,....
i mean he is more early to leave family , home town,.. to continue his studies,...

DEAR KAI,
all the best , GOD bless u!!!!



好想念放假,。。。。
想念家人,爸妈,姐妹弟弟,。。。
想念温暖的家,。。。
想念跟妈妈去上课,想念可爱的小朋友,
想念妈妈煮的东西,。。。。yummy,.....
。。。。。。。。。。。。好多啊~~~~~ :'(
那,轻松的生活,。。。
我的假期好开心,好充实,。。。



after one week , still don knw wht the hell tutor taking in front.....
OH MY GOD,.....
still no mood wan to study,......

addicted sing k,.....
wakakka
so nice can sing as laught u can ,.....

felt vry sad my sun glasses lost dy,....
sweat man!!!! so expensive leh,.....
don knw who "so lucky" hving my sun glasses.
long story,....... it was happen whn i go bck cbu,..........................
bla bla bla,.....


hope this sem will be better,.....
oh , god pls help me!!!!

hope my daddy keep healthy,....
GOD BLESS U!!!!

ee ning, jia you jiia you!!!! u can do it.......^^

No comments: