Tuesday, June 2, 2009

tired,...sad,...angry,.....

今天,我真的很不开心。。。。。。
好累啊~~~~~

i hate my ci!~!!!! she is crazy!!!!!
she can suddenly shout at somebody!!!!!
lagi lagi she is vry blur!!!! idiot!!!!

at my ward now is full of student,....
跟我同班的有四个,
im the one thy leave out,.... i felt like kena buli,....
feeling wan to cry.....好无助,。。。。。
y thy hv chance to choose partner ,..... thn wht bout me,.....
im alone wth junior,......
i felt sad, sad because thy do this thing to me,......

n gv some stupid excuse,..... sienzzzzz
nvr mind let me learn more ,.......

some time i jus don knw y,????
im easy buli kah????
i jus don like this,.....

nvr mind , ,..... keep cool.....
i will grown from tht,........
oh, my God father ,
pls make me strong,
pls b wth me whn i facing difficulty,
pls show the way,.....

hope tomorow will b better,......^^
hope this week go faster,.....

i miss my family so muc,......
i hope go bck faster,.....
hope i pass in exam,......
GOD , pls help me,.......

累了,。。。。
go zzzzzzzzz


No comments: